Saturday, April 30, 2011

Has it been that long?

Unbelievable, there must have been a time warp or something, from the last post until today, time just flew by and after a long process of recovering my passwords and settings for this blog I am finally back on track of posting.

A couple of changes have been made to our accommodations in Mallorca since the last posting.
Peter Sauerland of Team Sauerland, a veteran when it comes to hosting camps on the island was the best choice.  HQ will be @ the Club Font de Sa Cala, a private beach club with some very nice amenities such as heated lap pool, private beach, bike service station and spa.

I can definitely feel some anticipation, 5 days of work left, guest bed room full of cycling clothes, shoes and pants, energy bars, helmet, cycling shoes, what else? Seems like I am taking the whole house with me.

Tonight pre-trip meeting at Bianelli's, Jersey presentation and briefing.

2011 Mallorca participation including the lovely Julia and myself, 23!!

For those that were unable to join this year, no worries we will do it again next year.

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean having a guest room full of cycling clothes!? I have been packed and ready to go since 4/28/11, playing Flamenco and Salsa music.
    Franz

    ReplyDelete